Looking for love and don’t know where to find it? Feeling overwhelmed as a single mom? Frustrated about not living your financial dreams? I got you!
Wow! Did I just receive a whammy of New Moon energy. Suddenly I sank into a pit of despair, wailing like a banshee, howling my pain out all over Facebook!
It sucks being a single mom. There is no way to put it nicely. There is no joy in it. Of course there is joy in loving and being loved by our children, but doing that completely alone is what I’m talking about.
So I screamed and howled. I complained and whined. It wasn’t a pretty picture. I know I really can’t blame anyone but myself. I was too naive and ignorant to realize how important being young is and what to do with it. So I squandered it.
I married men who clearly were never what I truly wanted, then had them smash through my heart and esteem with a wrecking ball. I gave birth to four children, believing that husbands stick around only to be proved wrong.
Mine evaporated each time, not even one drop of true support was allocated. My life became an endless to do list that stretched out on an assembly line of broken toys, broken cars, unpaid bills and anti-depressants.
Being a single mom makes one crazy. I became divorced from reality. The real world involved me being myself, living my dreams, enjoying my beauty and talents. This false world is located behind these four walls, Netflix and an occasional fuck from the married man down the street.
Once I realized that I had enough, I began writing my blog and investing my real world into my words. The comfort this brings me is an enormous relief.
But I’m still lonely. So I have decided this New Moon it is time for something different. No longer would I take the scraps of love left over from men I would never have given the time of day to if I had a choice. No more crying and moping and blaming others.
Whether I am sentenced to live this non-existence as a single mother till I’m old and wrinkled and ugly I am going to enjoy my life as if I already have it all!
I refuse to go silently into the night! I refuse to be made a Crone while I am still a fertile and life producing Queen who gives of her soul rather than babies! I will enjoy every minute of my life as if the man of my dreams walks beside me!
And you know why? Cause I’m worth it, dammit! I’m a Goddess. That’s the magick! Daring to transform, suffering to shed. Destiny has to await! My friend said it best to me today. Blessings are given to those who endure. So world, here I am!
Ten easy steps to transform your life with the New Moon.
1. Pray, no matter your faith just talk to your Higher Power
2. Talk to positive and supportive friends and listen this time to their advice
3. Make a gratitude list, this attracts abundance, and thank God/Goddess for even what you feel you require
4. Clean your home, to filter out negative energies
5. Write out your vision and dreams
6. Do something giving for someone else, that energy will boomerang
7. Get outside in the fresh air, contemplate a tree and watch children play
8. Light a candle or incense and speak to the Goddess within you. Honor her and cling to her, see her in you.
9. Do a nurturing bath or shower ritual for healing with some lavender and Rosemary or sage.
10. Wear shielding crystals like Obsidian through the day or when you meditate. You may also want to wear healing crystals( I stick them in my bra) like green calcite, purple amethyst or rose quartz.